Instead of telling you about this incredible place that is part of a shopping mall (Mall of Emirates) in Dubai, I think you should read what is on their website for Ski Dubai. I HAD to go see it!
“Ski Dubai has 5 runs that vary in difficulty, height and gradient, the longest run being 400 meters with a fall of over 60 meters. Test your skills on the world’s first indoor black run or practice your turns on the gentle beginner slopes. Skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels will enjoy these various slopes and snowboarders can also practice their stunts in the Freestyle Zone. Kids and parents alike will have fun in the huge interactive Snow Park, which at 3000 square meters is the largest indoor snow park in the world.
You don’t have to worry about ski clothing or equipment either. Ski Dubai has thought of it all and offers guests the use of winter clothing, ski and snowboard equipment. Your skis will carry you down the slope, and our quad-chairlift and tow lift will promptly carry you back to the top for another run.
You will enjoy our themed restaurants; St Moritz Cafe at the entrance to Ski Dubai, and Avalanche Cafe at mid-station, with views of the slope. Our exclusive retail shop, Snow Pro, has expert staff to advise you on your equipment needs and our team of professional Ski School instructors will guide you through the simple, fun process of learning to ski or snowboard.”
- 22,500m2 covered with real snow all year round – (equivalent to 3 football fields)
- Temperature maintained at a comfortable -1 o to – 2o
- 85 meters high (approximately 25 stories) and 80 meters wide
- 5 different runs of varying difficulty and length, longest run of 400 meters
- Full capacity of 1500 guests
- Freestyle zone
- Corporate and group bookings
- 3,000m2 Snow Park with a snow cavern
- Quad chairlift, tow lift and flying carpets
- Mountain resort theme
- Rental of quality equipment and clothing included in the ticket price
- Qualified professional instructors
- State of the art ticketing system
- Changing areas with locker rental
- Private kids party rooms
- Exclusive retail shop – Snow Pro
- St Moritz Cafe and Avalanche Cafe